Saturday, May 5, 2012

Susie Bubble







A week ago I was fortunate enough to attend a talk that Susie Lau from 'Style Bubble' had here in Brisbane.  Hearing her views on blogging and how she came about was truly inspirational.  With someone that has such a unique sense of style and a informative perception on fashion it easy to see why ms BUBBLE is where she is today. In terms of people who inspire me, susie sure is there!


Other bloggers attended the event as well , another highlight of the night. However me being my shy self I didn't get to meet / introduce myself to them. Next time, I plan to change that around.


Now to explain my outfit .  Blazer and pants are 'Ben Sherman' and have been sitting in my closet for a year. It's possibly the first time they have been worn to an actually outing rather then  in my room.Crisp white shirt with detailing of pleats  from Saint Augustine Academy and shoes aldo. Three words to describe this post:  MESMORIZED  INSPIRING  UK (refering to susie and  my outfitt)


yours truly,
                     bow with the BOW TIE!

3 comments:

  1. Gah! You were at Susie Bubble? Should've come and said hi!! / so jealous you got to have a photo with her! I unfortunately had to run off pretty much straight after it finished.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe you got to meet Susie! She's so amazing ! ^^

    ReplyDelete