Monday, February 13, 2012

L O V E

                 valentino
                 vogue turkey
                 Alexander Mc Queen
                 Valentino






With valentines day being tomorrow I've decided to share some of my favourite photo shoots with you of  women in AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL & GORGEOUS Red  & Pink gowns reflecting LOVE. All of which are by  Valentino , Alexander Mc Queen &  an anonymous dress from vogue Turkey. Hope u all have a great valentines days with or without that special loved one.




yours truly,
                               the boy with the BOW TIE !



7 comments:

  1. Amazing report guy!!! Ando so cute blog too!!!

    If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ + Facebook … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the photo shoot is amazing. I love it :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Take a look at my Lady Gaga's outfit with cat eye glasses and metallic blouse. If you like it, please follow me. I'll be happy to follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING POST! I LOVE VALENTINO!
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are amazing! :) I hope you had a great valentines day

    xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifuls pictures for valentine's day!!

    xoxo Lizzie

    ReplyDelete