Wednesday, January 18, 2012

aT last!






I'm glad to say that my mums 2010 xmas was put to good use in jan 2012. After being in my wardrobe for  an entire year I finally decided to wear these pants on the most hottest day of the year. Goood grief watson! you definitely chose the right OUTFIT for the right day.  Although it may have been a hot summers day I was happy with the outcome of my outifit. A main reason as to why I had not worn these pants yet was because I didn't know what to wear them with.......I literally had nothing in my WARDROBE that would go with these pants! . But now I'm glad to say that I do.




Shirt- Boutique in Brisbane
Pants- Just Jeans
Shoes- ASOS
Bracelet- ASOS
BAG- Cotton On
Sunglasses- Raybans




yours truly,


                   bow with the BOWTIE

2 comments:

  1. You have awesome style!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is amazing. I would actually dress like this day-in, day-out if I could find the right pieces.

    xSophia
    http://moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete