Saturday, September 28, 2013

B L U E S



A trend that I have noticed for sometime now is  'Denim on denim' and I thought I would jump on the band wagon and try it out myself.  And I'm actually happen with the way it turned out.

I like the fact that with this Ksubi shirt in particular it may look simple , but it's small details  like the jersey ribbing around the neck and shoulder  zip detaling that takes it to a whole new level. Pairing that with my staple asos jeans , silver rings and reflective sunnies and your in perfect brunch attire cool, stylish and casual.

Photo's-Susie











2 comments:

  1. That Ksubi denim tee is everything :O Loving this look Watson! Looking super slick :D

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those glasses! You look super-stylish . Please check out my new blog!

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete