Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MONOCHRO for Brunch!


If you've seen my Instagram you know that I've been wearing this jacket around a lot ( even though there is only two photo's of me in the jacket, I still feel like it's a lot haha). I wore this ensemble out to brunch catching up with the lovely Taylor from 'Curvette' while she was in town.



Before hand I was looking for the perfect location to shoot this look with my friend, then I came across this beautiful building at her uni ( you'd understand if your an architect fanatic like us). Originally we were going to shoot just in front and around the building but after being told that it gets fairly busy we opted for in doors instead.And I'm glad we did.  The repetition of wooden panels inside the building made it even more of a place perfect to shoot.

Wearing Ksubi-jacket, Country road -shirt , Jack London- shorts, cotton on -sunnies






No comments:

Post a Comment