Friday, March 30, 2012

Acid Rain!




                                                            photography- Taylor  






Do you ever have those pieces in your wardrobe that you seem to  forget about after buying them?! Well I do! after a year of having purchased my first pair of 'Dr. Martens' I decided these beautiful RUBY ROSE docs was the best way to add a pop of colour to my outift while also keeping within the edgy look that I going for.The shirt Im wearing is by st.goliath however the effect was created by me. My  jeans are from my lovely friends 'ASOS' and 'Dr Martens' HYPE. A few words to describe this outfit  is below.




ACID RAIN        RUBYROSE          EDGE


yours truly,
                        the boy with the BOW TIE!


1 comment:

  1. Have you really made your t shirt ? HOW?
    I Looove this outfit !
    Good that you find Your Dr Martens, I have one aswell but it's not even my size aha !

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete